Monday, January 21, 2013

An Edem Update


So…what's going on with me?

On the work front, as of January 31st, I will no longer be employed at EPIC (Edgewood Partners Insurance Center). It's time to move on from the world of commercial insurance. And in true Edem fashion, I have no idea what I will do next. I'm excited about this new chapter of my life – and a little nervous about how I'll pay my bills.

On the theatre front, I stage managed my first musical, Puss in Boots. In March, I'll be onstage as Mrs. Settergren in Pippi Longstocking. The dates and times you can see me are:
Sat, Mar 2, 7:30pm
Sun, Mar 3, 2:00pm
Fri, Mar 8, 7:30pm
Sat, Mar 9, 2:00 pm
Tickets are currently available online (http://www.firehousearts.org/events/events-list) or at the Firehouse Arts Center Box Office in downtown Pleasanton.

On the health front, years of knashing my teeth have resulted in disalignment. Into braces (Invisalign) I go – look for future blog posts about this adventure.

On the hobby front, I've got one scarf on the knitting needles, and another on the crochet hook. I've sewn my second prototype eyeglass case and hope to get a phone case prototype out in the next two months. That's right. Keeping it crafty.

On the family front, my sister recently married. The beautiful, intimate ceremony and reception was a portrait of the Church – people loving each other and praising God. Good times. Good. Times.

Yep. Not much going on with me. Just a year of Hope and Change.

No comments: