Sunday, May 7, 2017

The New Hotness




The New Hotness had six speeds, and Reverse is next to First. Which was initially disconcerting, but it turns out you have to pull up on a collar to put it into Reverse, so you can't accidentally slip into First Gear. Sort of like opening a bottle of dishwashing liquid. It's kind of fun, actually.

The New Hotness has four doors; there is no longer a need to push the front seats forward just to get to the back seats. Naturally, it's bigger than the Old Hotness.

The Old Hotness, (more properly the Old Busted Hotness, but I usually omit the Busted out of respect), was 21 years old when Leak #2 happened. When all was fixed, I was instructed to check the coolant level once a week. The guy at the car shop warned me that a breakdown was imminent. The stress of wondering when my car was going to fail me was too much.

Thus,

The New Hotness.

 
Yes, it's the Hamster Car



No comments: