Monday, April 24, 2017

Leak #2

The car was making worrisome noises, and shifting was unusually difficult. Then I noticed the temperature gauge was at H.

Oh, that's not good.

I turned down a side street, parked in front of someone's house, and popped open the hood.


Oh, that's not good at all.

Is that where you put the water when the gauge is on H? Is the water spilling out? Why is the water not going where it's supposed to go?

A neighbor noticed my struggles and asked if I needed help. Looks like a crack in the radiator, he said.

Ohhhh. That's not good at ALL.

I wanted to duct tape that bad boy and drive straight to my car place. But the car manual said if the temperature doesn't drop after turning off the engine or the A/C, then the next step is to call a tow truck, so…

Meanwhile, I had parked in the sun. But across the street


The Lord had provided.

No comments: