Saturday, October 2, 2010

The MBA - Year 2 Has Begun

I was late to my first day of school by 3 minutes. I thought the class started at 6:30, but it started it 6:00. My other class starts at 6:30. At least they both meet in the same room.


The parking lot seems emptier than it was last year. I've been able to find a decent spot in my favorite lot. And it's early in the quarter, before people have decided to drop classes.

Once again, I'm taking two classes - Executive Leadership and Finance. Finance scares me. I think of the Stock Market Game we had to play in Jr. High. I didn't much like that game.

Guess what we get to do in Finance class?

There were 8 chapters to read and 4 questionnaires to do prior to our first Executive Leadership class. Even though I'm caught up on my assignments, I still feel behind.

The first drop of the rollercoaster is my least favorite part of the ride. Only 4 more quarters to go.

No comments: