Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Salad Dressing Hack

I watch The Kitchen on Food Network, where I saw this recipe for Goat Cheese and Blackberry Vinagrette.

It looked to be more work than I am willing to put in for a salad (after all, I just started eating salad sort of regularly), so I hacked it:

1 tablespoon of crumbled goat cheese + 2 tablespoons of lite raspberry vinagrette = dressing for a few baby spinach leaves.

A few notes:
  • I've only made this once, but I will likely do it again before the end of the week
  • I didn't use a whisk because I didn’t want to wash it (lazy alert)
  • I didn't leave the goat cheese in very crumbly, but instead mashed it a bit as I whipped with a spoon
  • According to the bottle, 2 tablespoons is a 1 serving of salad dressing

All in all, it was yummers.

No comments: