Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Just Thinking

Dear Subway,

I saw your commercial. Why would I buy a sandwich before 9:00 am?

Sincerely,

A confused breakfast eater





Dear Kashi,

Congratulations! You've made tasty kibble for humans. Now kids won't have to use Cheerios to play Scooby-Doo. Love it!

Sincerely,

Forever a Velma

(Seriously. This stuff is yummers.)


Dear City of Dublin, CA,

Are you sure I haven't spent enough money at the East Dublin Target to justify turning on the street lights at the approach to the parking lot?

Sincerely,

A budding shopaholic

(For real though. It is almost impossible to walk into that location without buying something useful but not immediately necessary. Like a mallet.)


I love you Non-Sequitur comic, but when you make me look up a word that's not in my Merriam Webster or Oxford English dictionaries, I get a little suspicious. Because words should be in all unabridged and/or internet and/or Kindle dictionaries.



Hmmm

Are you sure the movie wasn't an expensive ploy to bring Rock 'em Sock 'ems into the 21st century?


Will Century 21 need to change their name now that we're in the 21st century?




Yes, SuperNerds, there is probably a logical explanation for indicating a product is both butter-flavored and made with real butter; that the latter exists does not signify the former is true. Still, I thought the label was weird.


Oh, Cartoon Network. How I went so long without the macaroni cheesy goodness of Batman: The Brave and the Bold is beyond me. Keep on keeping on!

No comments: